A selection of articles related to wisdom women.
Original articles from our library related to the Wisdom Women. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wisdom Women.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Wisdom Women is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wisdom Women books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dispensing Wisdom: Women unite to celebrate centuries of struggle
- Women fighting today's battles came together at Dispensing Wisdom, an event run by local arts charity All Change, on Monday 7 March at Islington Assembly Hall to celebrate centuries of female struggle.
- Celebrating the wisdom of women during Women's History Month
- Clinical Psychologist Dr. Patricia Peters Martin and Clinical Nurse Specialist Helene Demontreux Houston are co-authors of the book “The Other Couch: Discovering Women's Wisdom in Therapy,” and are here to share more. You can meet Dr.
- International Women's Day: Words of Wisdom from 4 Remarkable Christian Women
- Mums all across the UK have just been celebrated for all their hard work and generosity as part of Mothering Sunday, and now people across the world are gearing up to celebrate inspirational women throughout the ages as part of International Women's Day.
- Local women share words of wisdom
- Though they come from different social, economic, cultural and political backgrounds, these women share a sense of wisdom that only comes with life experience. Here are their stories. Ashley Sorrell, 29.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.