A selection of articles related to wise.
Original articles from our library related to the Wise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wise.
- Vasilisa the Wise
- Not divine as such, she is the princess figure in one version of the Koshchei cycle. Her tale relates that she was transformed by her father into the semblance of a frog. She encounters Prince Ivan as he searches for his destiny, and induces him to marry her,...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- What does the Fool card mean or represent?
- Well, if you could only have one question about the Tarot and Tarot cards, that would be it. Many interpreters of the Tarot consider the Fool to be a central card to the whole deck. The Fool is a special card, even among the 22 of the Major Arcana. It's Card...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
Wise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jim Harbaugh nominates 'wise and competent' Judge Judy for Supreme Court
- Justice Antonin Scalia reached his untimely conclusion back in February, leaving an open seat on the Supreme Court bench. It's an election year, and considering a Supreme Court judge hasn't been confirmed during an election year since 1988 (Justice ...
- Donald Trump did not like 'wise guy' Mitt Romney reading mean tweets on 'Jimmy
- Reading insulting tweets about oneself on Jimmy Kimmel Live has become a self-deprecating tradition for celebrities of all sorts—including, now, political celebrities. In Mitt Romney's appearance on the show Tuesday night, Kimmel handed the former ...
- Windsor's Wise Acre Farms egg stand is back in business
- Bryan Boyd's Wise Acre Farms opened back up last week with a bit of fanfare and a ribbon-cutting to mark construction of a new driveway to his stand, made possible by the donation of labor and materials from two asphalt companies touched by his plight.
- MVC/DCL Hockey: Andover's Laramie, Central's Wise lead team
- Andover: Zach Laramie, Jr,., goalie; Steven Schuhwerk, Sr., forward; Andrew Soucy, Sr.
- Lyndsay Wise
- Lyndsay Wise joined EMA in 2015 as Research Director for Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing, focusing on data integration, data governance, cloud technologies, data visualization, analytics, and collaboration. She has over 10 years ...
Related searchesinertia mass as a measure of inertia
viktor vasilevish sveshchnikov
tzimisce the cathedral of flesh