Wit Famous Wits
A selection of articles related to wit famous wits.
Original articles from our library related to the Wit Famous Wits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wit Famous Wits.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Wit Famous Wits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wit Famous Wits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'No-one knows who I am'
- Rosie O'Donnell doesn't think she's famous anymore. "No one ... She advises people to keep their wits about them.
- Peyton Manning to retire after 18 seasons in the NFL
- He'd finish with 55. Tight end Julius Thomas nonchalantly dropped the record-breaking memento after scoring the touchdown, unaware of the famous football's emotional or even economic value.
- Billy Wilder Made Us Laugh With 'The Apartment,' 'Some Like It Hot'
- Hallmarks of his films included their tight plot lines and remarkable dialogue, which often featured cynical characters with sharp wits.
- Frank Zappa's Famous Studio Opens its Doors for First-Ever Art Exhibition
- There will be no more showdowns matching skills with Tom Brady or wits with Bill Belichick — against whom he was just 6-11 but 3-2 in AFC championships.
- Pedal Haus Brewery's Belgian Wit Is Authentically Brewed to Style
- Based on the style of a traditional Belgian Wit, originally made famous by Peter Celis' Hoegaarden Brewery decades ago, the Pedal Haus Wit is wonderful, refreshing, and one of the most authentic Wits brewed to style this side of Brussels.