A selection of articles related to witch hunts.
Original articles from our library related to the Witch Hunts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witch Hunts.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Book Review: A Witch's Book of Dreams by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist and Author Karri Ann Allrich has enriched us all with, "A Witches Book of Dreams." For anyone, who has ever feared or questioned a dream, this is the book for you. I have never seen a book with such an extensive "Dream...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Witch Hunts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witch Hunts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WHISTLEBLOWER WITCH HUNTS:
- WHISTLEBLOWER WITCH HUNTS: The Smokescreen Syndrome. Primary Authors: Shanna Devine, Investigator. Tom Devine, Legal Director.
- EPrize Witch T
- Witch trials were not common in Germany until around.
- Witch-Hunt: Mysteries of the Salem Witch Trials Study Guide
- Salem Witch Trials by Sibert Award-winning author Marc Aronson, along with other Arthur Miller's portrait of the psychology of witch-hunts, The Crucible.
Suggested News Resources
- Eileen Myles Believes In Evil But Not Witch Hunts
- It is about, in no particular order, 1) Harvard 2) Elizabeth Warren, a teacher at Harvard and one of the creators of the Consumer Fraud Protection Bureau 3) the 2011 Anthony Hopkins film The Rite 5) the 2010 film The Social Network 6) witch hunts.
- Ramos warns against 'witch-hunts'
- By Manolo B. Jara MANILA: Former president of Philippines Fidel Ramos has warned against “witch-hunts” by the Aquino administration because these have been driving away investors and giving the country a bad image.
- WITCH HUNTS
- Amongst other things, those presidential candidates who signed the [NOM] pledge, should they get elected to the presidency, has promised to: 'Appoint a presidential commission to investigate harassment of traditional marriage supporters.
Suggested Web Resources
- Witch-hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Witch trial (disambiguation) and Witch hunt (disambiguation). Witch burnings.
- Gendercide Watch: European Witch-Hunts
- A case study of the european witch hunts, c. 1450-1750 and witch hunts today.
- The WITCH HUNTS Main Page
- Oct 31, 2001 Some history materials concerning the Early Modern Witch Hunts.
- Witch Hunts - Virtual School
- The punishment of supposed witches by the death penalty did not become common until the 15th century.
- National Geographic: Salem Witch-Hunt--Interactive
- Experience the 1692 Salem witch-hunt in a terrifying online trial: 'Are you a witch ? How long have you been in the snare of the devil? Confess!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Witch Hunts Topics
Related searchesburning legion history
dream dictionary refrigerator
bedknobs and broomsticks trivia
african american art modern era