A selection of articles related to witch.
Original articles from our library related to the Witch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witch.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Book Review: A Witch's Book of Dreams by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist and Author Karri Ann Allrich has enriched us all with, "A Witches Book of Dreams." For anyone, who has ever feared or questioned a dream, this is the book for you. I have never seen a book with such an extensive "Dream...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Witch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- True Life Update: Is Self-Proclaimed Witch Apollo Still Casting Supernatural
- MTV's “True Life: I'm A Witch” followed two young people who believe they're real-life witches with supernatural powers. We had an opportunity to check in with Apollo and Aracelie to see how their lives have changed since filming wrapped.
- What Exactly Is Witch Hazel, And Is It Safe To Use On Your Skin?
- A few HuffPost Lifestyle editors keep a bottle of witch hazel in our medicine cabinets, but we have to admit we're not quite sure how to use it. This clear liquid has been touted as a natural remedy that can treat bug bites and fix puffy eyes.
- The Witch review
- The Witch introduces us to puritan family man William (Ralph Ineson) as he choses banishment following a clash of religious ideology during a conversation with the plantation leaders.
- Ghost hunter 'captures photograph of a 300-year-old witch' in Pittenweem, Fife
- A prolific ghost hunter believes he has captured the image of a Scottish witch who died three centuries ago.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesst catherine of sweden
psychology schools of thought
druze the druze today
history of japan periodization
zulfikar ali bhutto books
dylan dog dark horse
postcode overseas territories