Witchcraft African Witchcraft
A selection of articles related to witchcraft african witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft African Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft African Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Witchcraft African Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft African Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dramatic rescue of two-year-old boy accused of being a witch in Nigeria
- Loven is the founder of African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation, which she created to rescue children labeled as witches. Posting on her Facebook page on February 12, Loven says: "Hope is getting so much better.
- Shocking photos of starving 'witch' toddler inspire massive donations
- Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Africa, according to United Nations Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF).
- Gang burns seven people to death over witchcraft claims in Malawi
- A gang reportedly burned seven men to death for allegedly possessing human bones intended for use in witchcraft. The incensed mob in the Nsanje district of Malawi are said to have attacked the suspects then set them on fire using petrol.
- UN expert questions 'witchcraft' as cause of rising albino violence
- Geneva (AFP)- Witchcraft and mysterious occult beliefs have been blamed for the surge in attacks targeting albinos in Africa over the last decade, but a UN expert said those theories leave a lot unexplained.
- Shocking video emerges of the little boy starved for being 'a witch'
- Accused of being a witch, the tiny boy had been living on the streets for months surviving on food scraps and worms.
Witchcraft African Witchcraft Topics
mu online golden troop invasion
public goods game game theory
sturmabteilung leaders of the sa