A selection of articles related to witchcraft beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Beliefs.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Witchcraft Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tanzania: Witchcraft Beliefs Hamper Health Services in Kibaha
- Viziwaziwa Ward local government leaders in Kibaha District, Coast Region, have appealed for assistance from health officials towards ending the problem of witchcraft beliefs which impedes the delivery of health services in the area.
- Photo Of Charity Worker Helping Child Accused Of Witchcraft Goes Viral
- Belief in witchcraft, or the ability to harm others using supernatural powers, for example by causing illness or misfortune, is "widespread" across sub-Saharan countries, according to a 2010 Unicef report, Children Accused of Witchcraft.
- UN expert doubts 'witchcraft' albino violence
- Geneva - "Witchcraft" and mysterious occult beliefs have been blamed for the surge in attacks targeting albinos in Africa over the last decade, but a UN expert said those theories leave a lot unexplained. Ikponwosa Ero, a Nigerian who has the genetic ...
- The Witch: how 2016's breakout horror strips the genre back to its roots
- Set in the 1630s, it focuses on a strict Puritan family settled in rural New England; cast out from the main hub of society due to a disagreement of beliefs in the "pure and faithful dispensation of the gospels.
- JK Rowling explores how the Salem Witch Trials devastated America's magical
- "The vengeful Scourers, cast out from their people, passed on to their descendants an absolute conviction that magic was real, and the belief that witches and wizards ought to be exterminated wherever they were found.
Witchcraft Beliefs Topics
Related searchesegyptian arabic
bengali language morphology
henry kissinger foreign policy
vorkosigan saga reading order
dream dictionary school