A selection of articles related to witchcraft ceremonies.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Ceremonies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Ceremonies.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Witchcraft Ceremonies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Ceremonies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Advocate Anne Driscoll to be honored with Salem Award on March 20
- Page 2 of 4 - The Salem Award was established in 1992 on the 300th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. The wrongful mass .... Anne Driscoll will receive the Salem Award at a ceremony on Sunday, March 20 at the Bridge at 211 in Salem.
- UN expert QUESTIONS albino violence
- At least 74 people with albinism have reportedly been murdered in Tanzania since 2000, their body parts used in ceremonies aimed at making diamonds appear in the country's soil, according to activists. Their white hair has also been weaved into fishing ...
- Harry Potter author's chair heading to auction
- Author J.K. Rowling appears at the Empire State Building observation deck during a lighting ceremony and to mark the launch of her non-profit children's organization Lumos, on Thursday, April 9, 2015, in New York.
- Uganda: Salvado Rocks AMVCA Stage
- For starters, he was happy to be in Nigeria - "the land of Ramsey Noah, Genevieve Nnaji, fufu and juju (witchcraft)". "I love the food here. Especially the jollof rice, but the pepper!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Witchcraft Ceremonies Topics
Related searchesmind in buddhism
occams razor trivia
tampere sites of interest
dream dictionary mosquito
index of economic freedom criticism