A selection of articles related to witchcraft facts.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Facts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Facts.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Witchcraft Facts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Facts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Some facts about the Salem witch trials By Elizabeth Reis Author of
- Some facts about the Salem witch trials. By Elizabeth Reis. Author of Damned Women: Sinners and Witches in Puritan New England.
- Witchcraft Ruins Lives
- ouija boards, astrology, fortune- telling, psychic predictions, rock music, the pendulum, dowsing, water witching, and yoga. Ruins Lives. Witchcraft.
- WITCHCRAFT AS A PRIMITIVE INTERPRETATION OF MENTAL
- Tm@following facts concerning West African witchcraft were observed and recorded by the present writer while working as an ethnologist in the Gold. Coast.
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond
- Wethersfield, the setting of The Witch of The Witch of Blackbird Pond Study Guide .
- Halloween vs. Christianity: What are the facts?
- Halloween vs. Christianity: What are the facts? A Christian However, we now refer to this form of nature worship as witchcraft.
Suggested News Resources
- Writer Defends Somerville Principal's Banning Fall Holidays
- What's wrong with making learning fun? The controversy about Principal Anne Foley will continue. I still wonder what the repercussions will be.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wicca Facts
- different names and according to the different traditions of Witchcraft. Some of the . As a matter of fact, some of my very dear friends are Christians.
- Facts About Witchcraft » The Lotus Pond
- And what I'd like to do here is discuss some prevalent “facts” about Wicca and Witchcraft. Please keep in mind that Wicca and Witchcraft are two different things.
- witchcraft Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles
- witchcraft a form of sorcery, or the magical manipulation of nature for self- aggrandizement, or for the benefit or harm of a client. This...
- Elizabethan Witchcraft and Witches
- Visit this site dedicated to providing information about Elizabethan Witchcraft and Witches.
- The Blair Witch - The Facts
- The pieces of the mystery to the Blair Witch date as far back as the Revolutionary War between the United States and England.
Witchcraft Facts Topics
Related searchesthe seven-beer snitch quotes
capitalism economic growth
computer bus bus topology
human chorionic gonadotropin function
list of neopets kyrii
dream symbol water well