A selection of articles related to witchcraft facts.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Facts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Facts.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Witchcraft Facts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Facts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On the opening of 'The Witch,' 13 diabolical facts about New England witches
- The new movie "The Witch" is set in 17th-century New England, a dark and wild place, the (white) population of which was almost to a person deeply religious Puritans. The supernatural was as alive and real to them as objects in the natural world.
- How Robert Eggers Researched The Witch
- The Witch is easily one of the most disturbing horror films in recent memory.
- Why Are Goats Associated With the Devil, Like Black Phillip in The Witch?
- (Other important Phillip facts: He's played by a lone goat, real name Charlie; Charlie is a huge jerk and was very difficult on set; he was voiced by the male model Wahab Chaudhry.
- George Pell was tossed into the crucible of a media witch trial
- George Pell has been at the epicentre of a modern-day Salem witch trial where the clergy are the accused rather than accusers.
- Nigeria: The Sad Case of Ese Oruru
- One of the things that I like about Mr. Donald Trump, the front-runner for the presidential nomination in America's Republican Party, is the fact that he is tough, blunt, honest, candid, frank and decisive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.