A selection of articles related to witchcraft philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Philosophy.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Witchcraft Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Terror, Horror, and the Philosophy Behind 'The Witch'
- The Witch has officially been out over a week now for wide audiences and to some surprise, it hasn't been received quite as well by horror fans as critics expected. But why?
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- Canadian Pagan author Brendan Myers is a doctor of philosophy who has not crawled up his academic navel. His language is clear and flowing, ... Lore of the witchcraft trials that formed the myth of the Burning Times.
- Satanists: Were Watching You, Ted Cruz
- “They often say, 'America was founded on these Christian values'—and I think you see [in The Witch] that what happens in this very religious, almost pre-American era is that religious values were quite destructive.
- Kendrick Lamar Wasn't The Only Prison-Themed Grammy Nominee
- There were some real-life prisoners who were part of the Grammy nominations this year too — inmates from Malawi's Zomba Central Prison, incarcerated for everything from suspected witchcraft to murder.
- Nightmares, witchcraft and feminism
- I think what it comes down to is that my philosophy is that if you are going to make a film that's actually transportive, everything about it has to be so personal.
Witchcraft Philosophy Topics
Related searchescathy-ann mcphee
dream dictionary elevator
master of the horse
cannabis cultivation screen of green
james band singles