A selection of articles related to witchcraft rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Witchcraft Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Witchcraft Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Witchcraft Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchcraft Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Body of albino exhumed in Kasungu for witchcraft rituals – Malawi Police
- Albinos in Malawi are killed for their body parts, which are sold for witchcraft. Belief in witchcraft runs deep in Malawi and albino body parts are often used in rituals. Even the bodies of dead albinos are sometimes exhumed and sold.
- The Truth Behind Serbia's Notorious Witchcraft Subculture
- In Serbia, a small subculture of people living in remote villages practice what's known as Vlach magic—spiritual rituals tied to fortune telling and healing.
- 7 'witches with albino bones' burned to death in Malawi
- Seven people were doused in gasoline and burned alive in Malawi by an angry mob who say they found them in possession of a bag of human bones for use in witchcraft rituals. Locals in the traditional Tengani community in the southern district of Nsanje ...
- Malaysian cybersecurity worker warns shamans are surfing social media for
- Aripin says that based on cases the agency has handled, shamans – or practitioners of black magic – downloaded photos of their victims from social media sites and used their voodoo and other creepy rituals on their victims, reports CNET.
- Seven Men Set On Fire Over Using An Albino For 'Witchcraft' In Malawi
- Several African countries including Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania use albinos for witchcraft rituals. Albinos who have white skin and yellow hair as a result of a genetic disorder are regularly killed for their body parts.
Witchcraft Rituals Topics
Related searcheslist of greek mythological creatures
facebook website usability
kelp forest inhabitants and visitors
enrique iglesias life and career
rape me meaning
the smurfs animated smurfs