- What Exactly Is Witch Hazel, And Is It Safe To Use On Your Skin?
- A few HuffPost Lifestyle editors keep a bottle of witch hazel in our medicine cabinets, but we have to admit we're not quite sure how to use it. This clear liquid has been touted as a natural remedy that can treat bug bites and fix puffy eyes.
- Greenspace | It's Witchhazel time in the garden
- First, the witchhazel is actually a cluster of several species that hail from eastern and central North America as well as much of Asia.
- Your Garden: Witch hazel blooms add color to winter landscape
- A small tree, 'Arnold Promise' witch hazel is covered in February with fragrant yellow flowers. prev. next.
- Early spring bloomers: Witch hazel and Cornus mas
- True to most springs in Kentuckiana one day is sunny and warm, the next cloudy and cold.
- Witch hazel, cornus mas are early spring bloomers
- If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Witchhazel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Witchhazel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.