- Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family.
- Withania Complex Tabsheet - Standard Process
- Withania Complex: Adrenal & Nervous. System Support. Withania Complex is a unique combination of Licorice root, Withania.
- Withania Complex - Standard Process
- Withania Complex. Calming Support for Stress. Withania Complex.
- Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera
- Withania somnifera Dunal (ashwagandha, WS) is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, ... The objective of this paper is to review the literature regarding Withania.
- Withania somnifera - Alternative Medicine Review
- No Reprint Without Written Permission. Alternative Medicine Review ◇ Volume 9 , Number 2 ◇ 2004. Page 211.
- Phytochemical and Pharmacological Profile of Withania somnifera
- Withania somnifera Dunal (Asgand), an attempt has been made in this review paper to explore various dimensions of the drug including phytochemical and ...
- Lincoln's McDonald triplets share same love of tennis, competition
- September 30, 1998. During the early afternoon hours, triplets Anna, Evan and Ryan McDonald were born, in that order via a cesarean section. Now juniors at Lincoln High School, over the years the threesome has migrated from sport to sport together, but ...
- Janine Antoni, Anna Halprin, Stephen Petronio
- From April 21 to July 31, 2016, The Fabric Workshop and Museum (FWM) premieres Ally, an exhibition of art and dance conceived and performed by artist Janine Antoni in collaboration with choreographer Stephen Petronio and movement artist Anna Halprin.
- Stream Damian Lazarus, Tiga, Hot Since 82 and more from CRSSD Fest Spring 2016
- Now back for its third return, CRSSD Festival in San Diego triumphantly entered into 2016 with a March edition that brought an elite round of talents heavily balanced on the underground tip.
- True Blood's Anna Paquin Just Found Her Next TV Project
- With Anna Paquin starring and Reese Witherspoon attached, however, we can only hope that the brass at ABC are happy enough with the first episode to give the series a chance with audiences. In the meantime, we can always get our Anna Paquin fix by ...
- Standard Process - Withania Complex
- Withania Complex contains the following herbs: Ashwaganda, Licorice, Skullcap and Korean Ginseng. This combination of herbs contains many compounds ...
- ASHWAGANDHA: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings
- Find patient medical information for ASHWAGANDHA on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products ...
- Richard Whelan ~ Medical Herbalist ~ Withania
- How has it been used? It is commonly said that Withania is the single most important herb in Ayurvedic medicine (the chief medicine of India), itself a system with ...
- Withania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Withania is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family, Solanaceae, with 23 species that are native to parts of North Africa, western Asia, south Asia, ...
- Withania Complex - MediHerb
- Withania Complex is a unique combination of Licorice root, Withania. ( Ashwagandha) root, Skullcap herb and Korean Ginseng root. Stress: rise to the challenge ...
Withania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Withania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.