A selection of articles related to wittoba.
Original articles from our library related to the Wittoba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wittoba.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Wittoba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wittoba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The World's Crucified Saviors
- B.C.; Wittoba, [Anacalypsis] the Telingonese, 552 B.
- The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ
- Wittoba of the Bilingonese. • Xamolxis/Zamolxis of Thrace. • Zarathustra/ Zoroaster of Persia.
- Origins of Christianity- David Icke - Religious Frauds Archive
- r Wittoba of the Bilingonese r Xamolxis of Thrace r Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia r Zoar of the Bonzes. The Major Players. Buddha.
- The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors
- Bali of Afghanistan. 10. Jao of Nepaul.
Suggested News Resources
- Pensadores como cristo fueron crucificados
- en Persia; Sakia, India, y Alcestis o Alcete, en Eurípides, Grecia. De igual forma está Kukulcán, en Mesoamérica, en 587 aC; Wittoba, Telingonese, en 552 aC; Prometeo, en 547 aC, y Quirino, Roma, en 506 aC.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus & Wittoba Parallels - A Christian Response
- Aren't there some striking parallels between the Jesus and Wittoba stories?
- Was Krishna Crucified? Part 1
- Prior to him was another incarnation of Vishnu, the avatar named Wittoba or Vithoba, who has often been identified with Krishna.
- Babylonia, the Cross and Cruxificion
- In the Wittoba drawing, a halo of glory shines upon his head, on which there is a crown, serrated with sharp angles on its upper margin.
- Wittoba (Sanskrit). A form of Vishnu. Moor gives in his Hindu Pantheon the picture of Wittoba crucified in Space; and the Rev.
- Exposing the New Testament and Christian Religion
- Tammuz of Syria, 1160 BCE; Wittoba of the Telingonese, 552 BCE; Iao of Nepal, 622 BCE Iao is often spelt "Jao" sound familiar?
Related searchesmason amp dixon quotes
silica gel other uses
binary buddy block allocator
jury trial pros and cons
escapement gear trains