- Wizzard rocker's widow pledges everlasting love by getting his portrait
- The widow of a jazzman who played with glam rockers Wizzard has had his portrait tattooed on her back. Sue Burney paid tribute to sax player Mike Burney and her indelible love for him by having the inking done in time for Valentine's Day.
- A beginner's guide to Terry Pratchett's Discworld
- Pratchett's first anti-hero, Rincewind the Wizzard (whose inability to cast a spell is bettered only by his inability to spell) is a misadventure magnet.
- 'Actually I wish it wasn't Christmas every bloody day,' Wizzard admits
- Roy Wood, lead singer of the 1970s glam rock band Wizzard, has apologised for his role in ensuring that is now Christmas every day.
- Drummer Bev Bevan says David Bowie paved way for The Move, Wizzard and ELO
- Future ELO leader Jeff Lynne was also a member of Mike Sheridan, so Bowie's influence really did spread far and wide - Lynne, Wood and Bevan later transitioned into the Electric Light Orchestra, with Wood leaving in July, 1972 and forming Wizzard.
- Andrew Weatherall: 'Anyone can make music. What a double-edged sword'
- Over the course of an hour and a half we go from Joseph Conrad's novel The Secret Agent to the “magnificence” of Wizzard's 1974 album Introducing Eddy and the Falcons, via Francis Bacon and William Burroughs' line about how if you're in a hurry to show ...
Wizzard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wizzard books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfrodo baggins birthday observances
requiem anglican burial service
qualia paul churchland
the fifth element trivia
laying on of hands