- YCC renames controversial “Fat Woads”
- Following vocal student outcry, the Yale College Council has decided to change the name of its Wednesday Toad's dance party from “Fat Woads” to “NOLA Woads.” The original name is a play on “Fat Tuesday,” the traditional name for Mardi Gras, which was ...
- Yale Strips Down
- Simply stated, naked parties are like any other college party, except with a lot more skin showing and more “substantive conversation than you would encounter at Woads,” according to Samuel* '16, who has attended eight naked parties since his freshman ...
- NIERENBERG: Stripped of responsibility
- Enough of us have enough disposable income to buy a Woads ticket for charity or to donate $10 for a bougie dinner — cash is not as limited a resource as our time. And therefore, it's not as meaningful.
- Surviving Disease Related Illness
- When you can't understand that guy in your seminar because he has lost his voice (hopefully he's the section asshole). And when your best friend can't make it to Woads, not because she has too much work but because her nose is now literally a leaky faucet.
- All of the Lights: A Night in the Life of a Toad's Bouncer
- Wednesday nights are the safest nights in the club, due to the large population of Yale students there for “Woads”–Wednesday Toad's.
Woads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Woads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
south east england local dialects
expository writing related terms
chaos legion hatred power crest