A selection of articles related to wolf hound.
Original articles from our library related to the Wolf Hound. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wolf Hound.
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
Wolf Hound is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wolf Hound books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Lakes Irish Wolfhound Association
- Prairie Creek Irish Wolfhounds. Colorado, USA. Great Lakes.
- Wolfhound Weeks 2011
- Saint Patrick Catholic School is proud to announce the return of “Wolfhound Weeks!
- The Wolfhound - Minnesota Humanities Commission
- This is a story about a young Russian peasant boy who rescues a wolfhound from a Explain the “Wolfhound” breed of dog and show examples of them.
Suggested News Resources
- Operation Wolfhound Helps Soldiers Suffering PTSD
- Greenhill says she's been breeding these dogs for years, and recently received an urgent message from Operation Wolfhound saying the organization needed 200 of these kinds of dogs as therapy for returning veterans with post traumatic stress disorder.
- Locally trained borzois may go to Gabrielle Giffords
- Doyle residents Karen Greenhill and her granddaughter Mavis are giving five of their 12 borzois dogs to Operation Wolfhound which provides service dogs to veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or who have sustained a traumatic brain injury.
- Piece of Gelert finds home in Haliburton
- 18 a bronze sculpture of an Irish wolfhound named Gelert was unveiled at the Haliburton Sculpture Museum to commemorate the late Alan Ferguson and his beloved dog Barney.
- Canine caretaker bidding for national honor
- GARDEN STUDIO / SUBMTTED PHOTO Gretchen Bernardi with an Irish wolfhound. She's one of seven finalists for the American Kennel Club's Breeder of the Year Award.
- CLOSE TO HOME Waxing poetic
- You don't buy a mint-condition 1965 VW Beetle or an Irish wolfhound not to have people ask about it. That's why, when Dave and Wendy asked if I'd drive them in my '65 Bug as part of their post-wedding celebration, I said sure. Double the attention.
Suggested Web Resources
- Irish Wolfhound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Irish wolfhound is a breed of domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris), specifically a sighthound.
- American Kennel Club - Irish Wolfhound
- Of great size and commanding appearance, the Irish Wolfhound is remarkable in combining power and swiftness with keen sight.
- Irish Wolfhound Information and Pictures, Irish Wolfhounds
- All about the Irish Wolfhound, info, pictures, breeders, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppies and much more.
- Wolfhound (Video 2002) - IMDb
- Directed by Donovan Kelly. With Allen Scotti, Jennifer Courtney, Julie Cialini, Brian Monaghan.
Wolf Hound Topics
tonality history of the term
mrs doubtfire plot
krzysztof marek piesiewicz
see also y