A selection of articles related to wolves.
Original articles from our library related to the Wolves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wolves.
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- God of wolves, significant to Romans in that the mythological founders of the Roman Nation (Romulus and Remus) were suckled by a she-wolf in infancy....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Wolves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wolves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- C-123. WOLVES. PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF WILDLIFE DAMAGE — 1994.
- WOLVES AT A CROSSROADS: 2011
- CONTENTS. Wolves: Endangered Species Status and Subsequent Litigation. 1 A Comparative Analysis: Wolves, Bald Eagles and the ESA.
- Livestock and Wolves: A Guide to Nonlethal Tools and Methods to
- You may have raised livestock for decades before wolves returned to your prevent livestock losses should wolves show up near your operations.
- Julie of the Wolves
- i. Study Guide for. Julie of the.
Suggested News Resources
- USFWS seeks input on taking wolves off threatened list
- 26, to receive input on taking gray wolves in the Great Lakes states off the Federal List of Threatened and Endangered Wildlife. A 60-day public comment period opened up in May and closed July 5.
- Wolf management topic of another public meeting
- (AP) — The Washington Fish and Wildlife Commission meets in Ellensburg Monday to discuss a proposed plan for managing gray wolves in the state.
- McLeish impressed by N'Zogbia
- Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish is excited about what Charles N'Zogbia has to offer following an encouraging performance by the winger against Wolves.
- Lady Wolves cross country finish second
- Other varsity finishers for the Wolves were Tyler Lonelodge, 40th, 17:29; Josh Waite, 43rd, 19:20; Clayton Stafford, 45th, 19:28; Jason Gibson, 49th, 19:46; and William Blue, 66th, 22:49.
- Johnson takes positives from dull derby as Wolves show sterner side
- The spectacle, TV version or otherwise, was less than riveting but there were few apologies from the Wolves camp.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gray wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gray wolves are all Canis lupus subspecies except two, domestic dog and dingo.
- Wolves, Wolf Pictures, Wolf Facts - National Geographic
- Learn all you wanted to know about wolves with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- Chicago Wolves
- The four-time league champion Chicago Wolves Hockey team provides fun and affordable sports entertainment for the entire family.
- Information, history, poetry, pictures and links. Looks at the relationships between wolves and Indians and wolves and women.
Related searchesblue gene history
united states marshals service famous marshals
wembley stadium redevelopment
cognac drink cognac-based drinks
vh1 divas divas 2004