A selection of articles related to wooded glen.
Original articles from our library related to the Wooded Glen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wooded Glen.
- (pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- (he of the forest)A God associated with parkland, copses, wooded glens, and the forest itself. His spirit was present anywhere there was waste ground or uncultivated land. He was an ominous figure, one who held the potential for terror and death, since to the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Wooded Glen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wooded Glen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fire damages building at Wooded Glen retreat in Henryville
- Fire damages building at Wooded Glen retreat in Henryville. By Sarah Eisenmenger WAVE 3 News; Mar 1, 2016. Wooded Glen fire.
- Wooded Glen rebuilds after fire damages portion of lodge
- CLARK COUNTY, Ind. —Crews are rebuilding a southern Indiana conference center after one of its lodges caught fire. Fire broke out at Wooded Glen last Monday damaging half of the lodge.
- Wooded Glen Retreat back open after fire
- HENRYVILLE, Ind. (WHAS11) – The Wooded Glen Retreat and Conference Center is back open following a large fire on Monday night. The Henryville, Indiana business opened back up Tuesday, welcoming a group to the lodge.
- Fire at Henryville resort damages several rooms
- HENRYVILLE, Ind. —Police are investigating a fire at Wooded Glen Resort in Henryville. Wooded Glen Resort fire in Henryville · More.
- Remains found with ID of Virginia Tech student who went missing in 1998
- He is survived by his daughter, Susan Aldridge Boothe and husband, John, of Tazewell, Va.; daughter, Kappi Aldridge Whiteman of Glen Allen, Va.; sons, Will Aldridge and Hunter Aldridge, both of Abingdon, Md.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Wooded Glen Topics
european witchcraft middle ages
dream dictionary obligation
louis guillaume lemonnier