A selection of articles related to word coinage.
Original articles from our library related to the Word Coinage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Word Coinage.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Word Coinage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Word Coinage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Word Coinage
- Word Coinage.
- Blending: (contamination) a process of word coinage in which phonetic fragments of two or more words are put together to make a single lexeme.
- Adjusting communication strategies to language proficiency
- exemplification, word coinage).
Suggested News Resources
- Shakespeare, master of grammar not words
- William Shakespeare may appear to have used and coined more words than his contemporaries but his rate of word coinage is actually similar to other writers, a researcher has claimed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Word coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Word coinage". The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Word Coinage
- Word Coinage. Deny A. Kwary.
- Word Coinage
- Word Coinage in English.
- First Previous Next Last · Index Home Text. Slide 11 of 25.
- Word-coinage - definition of Word-coinage in the Medical dictionary
- neologism /ne·ol·o·gism/ (ne-ol´ah-jizm) a newly coined word; in psychiatry, a new word whose meaning may be known only to the patient using it.
Word Coinage Topics