A selection of articles related to word stems.
Original articles from our library related to the Word Stems. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Word Stems.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Word Stems is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Word Stems books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What exactly is 'Cloverfield'? A brief explanation
- That's interesting, considering that it's essentially a nonsense word — albeit a nonsense word imbued with mystery, suspense, and terror by none other than J.J. Abrams.
- Ex-Legislator Brian Scavo sentenced to jail in check scam
- Scavo was taken into custody and to await word on whether a bail bondsman will come up with the $25,000 he needs to get out of jail until his sentencing. The criminal case is just part of the trouble the Albany Democrat faces.
- Applesauce pouch recall stems from Traverse City plant
- The GoGo Squeez recall, due to possible adulteration, is voluntary and no illness has been reported in connection to this incident, reported the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which spreads word of company recalls.
- 'Bosch' Episodes and Books, All Under Amazon Banner
- Naming his franchise character for the Dutch painter stems back to the author's college days, when a certain professor would rave about Hieronymus Bosch's at times violent and always lurid works.
- Might I demand that we stop agitating against activism?
- Those are words never followed by “Because you are so amazing at driving and I'd very much like to take lessons with whomever instructed you, so that I, too, can drive so well, incredibly gifted and attractive driver that you are.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Word Stems Topics
postage stamp colors
lms diesel shunters 7059-7068
chinese abacus origins