Works Of God
A selection of articles related to works of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Works Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Works Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Works Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Works Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wisdom of God Manifested in the W O R K S OF ThE
- visible Works of God in particular, and to trace the Footsteps of His Wisdom in the .
- The Doctrine of God the Father (The Person and Work of the First
- God the Father, i.e. the nature of His divine essence, and The Work of God the Father, i.
- The Saving Works of God:
- The Saving Works of God: Must We Keep God's Law To Be Saved? by Peter Salemi.
- MARK GAUTHIER CELEBRATING THE WORKS OF GOD
- We want you to hear the heart of why we record God's work on our campuses.
- SEVEN RESTORATIONS OF THE WORK OF THE CHURCH OF GOD
- CHURCH OF GOD. The seven eras of God's Church are also revivals of the Work . of new phases of the Work of God during each Church era.
Suggested News Resources
- Secrets of the wealth of Jews
- For a while I have been reading the writings of Dag Haward-Mils on how tithing can make you rich...giving 10 percent of all your income for holy use, into the works of God.
- E. Blair Leighton: The Prominent Outsider
-  Edmund Blair Leighton hit his professional peek in and around 1900, painting his most famous works of God Speed (1900), and The Accolade (1901).
- Christ and Antichrist
- Unlike the opening of Genesis, which tells of the works of God, John takes time to write about God as God. First, that God is a Trinity of Persons, in that John names God thrice: "And the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- 97 years of God's work to Iglesia Ni Cristo
- For the Church, these remarkable accomplishments are works of God through the dynamic and inspired leadership of Ka Erdy. Upon the demise of Ka Erdy, Brother Eduardo V. Manalo has assumed the Church leadership.
- This kind God!
- 3Jesus answered, neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him”. He is God!
Suggested Web Resources
- The Works of God
- God gave Pastor Sam an extraordinary word from 1 Peter 2, with a closing application on suffering and hope that was jaw-dropping in its power and love.
- Work of God, Word of God
- The work of God has Messages from Jesus, Mary, Scriptures, Word of God, gospels explained, Books, devotions, prayer requests and much more.
- THE WORK OF GOD
- "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.
- FAITH THE WORK OF GOD by Charles G. Finney
- "Then they said unto Him, What shall we do that we might work the works of God?
- What Is The Works Of God? -- 59-0404 -- Sermon preached by
- What Is The Works Of God? 59-0404 -- Sermon preached by William Branham.