Works Of God
A selection of articles related to works of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Works Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Works Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Works Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Works Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Finding a Job that Works for You and for God
- I was unemployed and bored. My husband and I had moved to a new town, and I desperately sought work, blitzing my resume to whoever would look at it. I applied to be a math teacher, freshman comp instructor, legal studies online coordinator, technical ...
- God Works Ordinarily
- Sure, God can magically fix your problems. But usually he doesn't. He works through friendships, marriages, sacraments, church community, counseling, medication and qualified professionals.
- A Better Understanding of the “Wrath of God”
- In fact, the author of the book of 1 John summarizes the entire purpose of the life of Jesus by saying he came to “defeat the works of the Devil.” The works of God have always been works of love. They will always be works of love.
- Top 6 Bible Verse Quotes About Circumcision
- This circumcision of the heart had nothing to do with that done with the hands as it's seen as work's oriented salvation. It is Christ alone Who saves (Acts 4:12); not tradition, ritual, or rites.
Works Of God Topics
Related searchesbrewery lautering
celtic pagan rituals
the dark knight returns synopsis
charlie chaplin mildred harris