A selection of articles related to works.
Original articles from our library related to the Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Works.
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Disabled artist draws a crowd, governor's wife to his works
- "We think Wallace is terrific," said Karen Kasich, who learned of Peck's work after being invited to his first solo exhibition at the Lindsay Gallery in June 2013, which sold out in the first hour.
- ESF Professor Works to Build Community at COP21
- Manno spent 10 days in Paris, organizing and speaking at workshops sponsored by Sustaining All Life, an international grassroots organization that works to end climate change within the context of ending divisions among people. He was one of 58 ...
- After Singapore taxes Model S for 'emissions,' Tesla works to clear the air
- A customer who tried to import his Tesla Model S to Singapore was surprised when the idiosyncratic city-state slapped him with a tax of around $11,000, rather than a tax rebate of around the same amount. The reason was even more surprising: because it ...
- ArtsBeat | Yale Rep to Debut Works by Amy Herzog and Sarah Ruhl
- Two well-reviewed American playwrights, Amy Herzog and Sarah Ruhl, will debut new works in New Haven as part of the next season at Yale Repertory Theater. Photo. Amy HerzogCredit.
- 6 more cities join the What Works Cities initiative as demand for open data soars
- The Sunlight Foundation is excited to announce that six more cities are joining the What Works Cities initiative: Boston; Charlotte; Little Rock, Ark.; Milwaukee; Raleigh, N.C.
athabaskan languages proto-athabaskan
coronzon or coronzom
clamp tool types of clamps
cap types of caps