A selection of articles related to worldly pleasures.
Original articles from our library related to the Worldly Pleasures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Worldly Pleasures.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Reiki for free?
- â€œI always thought one had to be given the ability to use reiki, I was made a 1st degree and always wondered how to get my second...any ideas?â€ In other words: any volunteers to give me the attunement second degree for free? Yes, they are out there, try a...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- 4 - The Emperor
- The age between 20 – 30 years. A very male card, representing power, leadership, achievement. The Emperor is a true leader: his firm power is combined with exploring new possibilities (the Rams), negotiation and change (the Phoenix - transformation – on his...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
Worldly Pleasures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Worldly Pleasures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- AHMET HAKAN >Polemic about women in the Ottoman harem
- She also said, “As a matter of fact, when we review their writings, most of the time we come across women addicted to worldly pleasures and addicted to power and ambitions.
- A look at Lent: a college student's take
- It involves a sacrifice of some sort as well as fasting, allowing Christians to focus their attention on God, and not on worldly desires that tend to convolute that relationship. The ashes ...
- The Sun King Risen
- Of the very greatest of the great, only Napoleon and Louis XIV have earned comparison to the most masterful emperors of the classical world. Napoleon was, of course, the Julius Caesar cum Alexander of modern times, the incomparable self-crowned usurper ...
- Songs That Take Their Time, Evolve and Ask Plenty of Questions
- Mr. Blackwell's deep swing generated so much pleasure within any one performance that you might just accept those seven seconds as something interstitial; Mr. Weiss seized on it as a discrete unit and built a piece around it called “Ed.
- Guest poets speak tonight
- Joseph is the author of What Keeps Us Here, Soul Train, In Every Seam, Imitation of Life and Worldly Pleasures. Her honors include the John C.