A selection of articles related to worry.
Original articles from our library related to the Worry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Worry.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Tom Cruise
- Born - 3nd july 1962 in Syracuse U.S.A. - Cancer Looking at the position of the Sun and the Moon in Cancer, we can say that Tom appears to be a particularly moody and stubborn person; he does not like people invading his privacy and when someone is trying to...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Worry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Worry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Widespread Worry and the Stock Market
- cally, we estimate anxiety, worry and fear from a dataset of over 20 million posts recent Wall Street Journal headline read “Recession Worry.
- Worry - Hope for the Heart
- Worry. BIBLICAL. COUNSELING.
- Generalized worry disorder: a review of DSM-IV generalized anxiety
- and worry generalized to a number of events or activities for 3 months or more.
- Worry-Free Business Security
- WORRY-FREE SECURITY SOLUTIONS I PRODUCTS I DATASHEET. Page 1 of 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Preseason doesn't worry Eli Manning
- By Ohm Youngmisuk He's completed 49.1 percent of his passes for no touchdowns and had two interceptions in the major tuneup of the preseason against the New York Jets on Monday night.
- Dry conditions worry foresters
- By Dennis Sherer With vegetation becoming parched and no widespread rain expected this week, foresters and firefighters across the Tennessee Valley are worried about the potential for wildfires.
- Officials worry WikiLeaks could endanger lives
- WikiLeaks has released 134000 US State Department cables, many of them embarrasing to Australia.
- Consumer confidence plummets. Should you worry?
- Consumer confidence falls to lows not seen since depths of Great Recession. Such drops in consumer confidence often forecast falling growth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Worry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Worry is thoughts and images of a negative nature in which mental attempts are made to avoid anticipated potential threats.
- Worry | Define Worry at Dictionary.com
- /ˈwɜr i, ˈwʌr i/ Show Spelled [wur-ee, wuhr-ee] Show IPA verb, -ried, -ry·ing, noun, plural -ries. verb (used without object). 1.
- Anxiety Culture: How to Stop Worrying
- An article from Anxiety Culture on how to stop worrying. Includes psychological tricks and gimmicks, plus insights into why we worry in the first place.
- Self Help - Worry
- Worry is a form of thinking that can be stressful if taken to extremes. Key features of worry are that it is repetitive and non-productive.
grip strength types of grip
oral hypoglycemic agents
professor carl friedrich von weizscker
the far side gallery