Worship Of Durga
A selection of articles related to worship of durga.
Original articles from our library related to the Worship Of Durga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Worship Of Durga.
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Worship Of Durga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Worship Of Durga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Durga puja
- Durga Puja, the festival of Bengalis, is the worship of 'Shakti' (strength).
- How to worship Goddess during Navratri
- 9. On the eighth day of Navratri, an idol of Goddess in standing posture is worshipped.
- Durga Aarti (The worship of mother) By Shivananda Swami
- Durga Aarti. (The worship of mother). By.
- H.H. Sri Swami Sivananda Saraswati 1887 - 1963
- taken as sacred opportunities for the worship of the Divine Mother. They are indicated respectively by the Rama-.
- (Unsaved Publication)
- The gods regained their heaven. The universe rejoiced and sang the glory of Divine Mother. Durga.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is Durga Puja?
- The worship of Durga in the autumn is the year's largest Hindu festival celebrated all over the world. The dates of Durga Puja celebrations are set according to the traditional Hindu calendar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shree Durga Worship
- Shree Durga Worship. About Goddess Durga - Goddess Durga is a combined power of all Gods to destroy the demins.
- Durga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Worship. A priest worshipping a contemporary image of Durga during Durga Puja .
- Durga Godess-: How to worship Durga
- Dec 18, 2007 All about durga godess, her manifestations, the methods to please her.kali, amman parvathi.
- Online Mantras : Durga mantra
- This is the most popular mantra of the divine Mother Durga. This mantra should be repeated 500.000 times.
- Durga Puja - Worship of Goddess Durga
- People worship Durga, the divine mother to seek her blessings and guidance to follow the right path in life.