A selection of articles related to wound man.
Original articles from our library related to the Wound Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wound Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Wound Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wound Man books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mesa, Gilbert police officers shoot, wound man in backyard
- GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) — Mesa and Gilbert police are investigating a shooting which officers from the two police department wounded a man now hospitalized. The incident occurred Thursday night in a Gilbert backyard after officers responded to a domestic ...
- Sheriff's deputies shoot, wound man in Paramount
- PARAMOUNT >> Sheriff's deputies in Paramount were rammed by car, and shot and wounded the driver as they arrested two passengers on Saturday. The deputy struck by a suspect's car was treated and released at a hospital, said Deputy Lisa Jansen of ...
- Mesa man armed with knives dies after being shot by police
- GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a Mesa man who allegedly confronted police officers with large knifes before being shot has died at a hospital.
- How to treat your bullet wound: Man shows what happens when a friend shoots
- If you ever have the misfortune to get shot, this treatment video showing you how to care for a bullet wound might come in handy.
- Man found dead with stab wound, zip ties around his neck
- Romulus police are investigating the death of a man found lying next to his car with a stab wound near his chest and zip ties around his neck.
Wound Man Topics
Related searchesradio liberty
magnum photos r
accident of imora
lanao del norte history
situation comedy plot formulas
paternal bond fatherhood