A selection of articles related to writers.
Original articles from our library related to the Writers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Writers.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Writers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Writers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WRITER'S COLLABORATION AGREEMENT* AGREEMENT made
- Parties, subject to minimum requirements of the Writers Guild Basic Agreement.
- THE FREEDOM WRITERS DIARY
- Erin Gruwell Education Project. The Freedom Writers Diary is the amazing true story of strength, courage, and achievement in the face of adversity.
- LATEX2ε for class and package writers
- LATEX is a document preparation system that enables the document writer to support for writing .s
- Writer's Workshop - Teaching That Makes Sense
- he idea behind Writer's Workshop is simple: if we know from experience that a professional writer's workshop, each student in the class is a working author.
- The Christian Writer's Manual of Style
- so useful.
Suggested News Resources
- PATCH PASSPORT: Chicago Botanic Garden, Writer's Theatre and Scrumptious Spots
- Since 1992, Writers' Theatre has delighted audiences with new plays. The literary institution in Winnetka is one of the town's most cherished local spots.
- Holla Back responses: Readers blast writer's Raiders predictions
- After watching the Niners-Raiders preaseason game, staff writer John Reid wrote an opinion piece ("These Raiders will be awful ...
- UFC 134: B/R Writers Discuss the Event and Debate Possible Outcomes
- UFC 134 is almost here and the MMA world is salivating at the thought of the UFC returning to Brazil, especially since three of the greatest Brazilian fighters of all time are on the main card.
- Book briefs and mini reviews: Aug. 28
- NASHVILLE — Wisdom House at Scarritt-Bennett will host the Nashville Path & Pen Spiritual Writers' Conference Sept. 9-10. The conference brings writers and aspiring writers together to explore writing as a spiritual practice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Writer's Digest
- Writer's Digest is the No. 1 Resource for Writers, Celebrating the Writing Life and What it Means to be a Writer in Today's Publishing Environment.
- Writer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A writer is a person who produces literary content, including but not limited to stories, poetry, music and other literary art, advertising, procedures, and books.
- WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community
- Share your poetry, short stories and novels. Join writing groups. Enter writing contests.
- Writers.com: Online Creative Writing, Nonfiction, Screen Writing
- Writers.com/Writers on the Net has been offering online writing classes since 1995 -- the first writing school on the Internet.
- Poets & Writers | Contests, MFA Programs, Agents & Grants for Writers
- Information, support, and guidance for creative writers since 1970. Find writing contests, grants for writers, news, small presses, and much more.
underworld band as freur
norfolk terrier grooming