A selection of articles related to writings.
Original articles from our library related to the Writings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Writings.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Writings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Writings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Baudrillard: Selected Writings - School of Humanities
- that becomes increasingly prevalent in his writings, have been noted as such.
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar
- But if you're writing for the world, you have to listen to your customers—this doesn 't change just because they're not paying you in money.
- Early Writings Of Ellen G
- THE WIDE AND LASTING POPULARITY OF EARLY WRITINGS MAY BE THE FOURTH EDITION OF EARLY WRITINGS WAS PUBLISHED IN 1945.
- Why Games Engage Us
- a Masters in Teaching from Yale. More of his writings can be found at <www. marcprensky.
Suggested News Resources
- Students study Dr. King's writings before DC trip
- The students have spent each day since classes began last week studying Dr. King, including analyzing his major speeches and other writings.
- Montana's poet laureate believes in power of lyric word to change lives
- TRIBUNE PHOTO/KRISTEN INBODY MISSOULA — The secret to bringing out the poet in the rancher's son is to read him the anti-cow writings of a farmer's son. He thinks, wait, that's poetry? I can write that.
- Author Stetson Kennedy, whose writings exposed the KKK's workings in the 1940s
- By AP, MIAMI — Author and folklorist Stetson Kennedy, who infiltrated the Ku Klux Klan six decades ago and exposed its secrets to authorities and the public but was also criticized for possibly exaggerating his exploits, died Saturday. He was 94.
- "Journalists not Detained because of their Writings"
- According to the Ministry of Justice, freedom of expression in Turkey is not being restricted and only 4 out of 63 imprisoned journalists are behind bars because of their writings.
- NY Archdiocese: Principal fired over writings on race, white supremacy
- The principal of Our Lady of Mount Carmel elementary school has been fired because of his writings on white supremacy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Writing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Writing is the representation of language in a textual medium through the use of a set of signs or symbols (known as a writing system).
- Writings for iPad
- BeautifulPixels.com. Writings: Keeps getting better.
- The Writings on the Stall
- The Writings on the Stall is an online repository of writings found on restroom walls.
- Writings. This section has things I hope you'll find of interest. Some are demonstrations, others are text.
- Jack London: Writings
- A collection of electronic text versions of novels and short stories by Jack London.
imperium galactica ships
dream dictionary parasites
spirituality and social work
skinheads against racial prejudice
electric tail of pikachu