A selection of articles related to wulfenite.
Original articles from our library related to the Wulfenite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wulfenite.
- Translucent yellow to red, mostly orange crystal. Invigorates and harmonizes emotions, passion, appetite. Warms and grounds. Helps us get in touch with feelings. Used for healing and warming reproductive chakra (especially women's). Spleen and yellow chakras,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Wulfenite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wulfenite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wulfenite PbMoO4
- Wulfenite. PbMoO4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data : Tetragonal.
- Red Wulfenite
- wulfenite specimens were brought out of a remote area in Xinjiang Uygur.
- ,IINERALOGICAL NOTES THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HABIT AND
- This study attempts to relate the habit and morphology of wulfenite crystals to wulfenites studied were similar to normal atmospheric conditions so that.
Suggested News Resources
- Cerro Resources Initial Namiquipa Drill Results Confirm High Grade Silver/Lead
- Oxidation which extends to about 100m below the surface leached out the lead and zinc minerals and re-deposited them as cerussite, rarely anglesite and wulfenite. Vein mineralogy displays vertical zoning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wulfenite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wulfenite is a lead molybdate mineral with the formula PbMoO4.
- Wulfenite: Wulfenite mineral information and data.
- Stolzite-Wulfenite Series .
- Wulfenite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Wulfenite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Comments: Tabular crystal druse of brownish orange wulfenite on matrix.
- WULFENITE (Lead Molybdate)
- Wulfenite is an enigma in terms of its symmetry. There are conflicting results of various symmetry tests and this usually does not happen.
swaption an example
devolved english parliament history