- The common theme of the koans of the Wumen Guan and of Wumen's comments how to practice the "method of wú", "What is the checkpoint of the Patriarchs?
- Reflections on the Wumenkuan
- most famous collection of koans, the Wumenkuan, the editor, or compiler,. Wu- men says he spent eight years working on Mu, before he was able to get it.
- Poetry and Chan 'Gong'an': From Xuedou Chongxian (980–1052) to
- of the Yunmen 雲門 Chan school, and Chanzong wumen guan 禪宗無門 (Blue Cliff Record).
- Yes! We Have No Buddha-Nature
- version of the case in the Wumenguan 無門関 (Jp.
- Stepping from the Top of the Hundred Foot Pole
- This all reminds me of case 46 in the koan anthology the Wumenguan, the Gateless Gate. The priest Shishuang said, “How do you step from the top of a hundred-foot pole?” although you have entered the Way, it is not yet genuine.
- The Gateless Gate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The common theme of the koans of the Wumen Guan and of Wumen's comments is the inquiry and introspection of dualistic conceptualization.
- The Gateless Gate 無門關
- The Gateless Gate. The Gateless Gate or The Gateless Barrier (Chin. Wu-wen kuan; Jap.
- Nawari Koans The Wumenguan as ... - Google Books
- Title, Nawari Koans The Wumenguan as Interpreted by Robert J. Fitzwater. Author, Robert J.
- Koan Studies - Wu-Men Kuan koans
- Oct 2, 1995 Wu Men Kuan, Wu-men kuan, Wu-men-kuan, Wumenguan (C.), (J. Mumonkan; Mu Mun Kwan K.
Wumenguan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wumenguan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesleon kilat
the exorcist iii plot outline
matrix norm frobenius norm
institutio principis christiani
f-15 eagle design
the appeal of fascism italy
les misrables cultural references