- The common theme of the koans of the Wumen Guan and of Wumen's comments how to practice the "method of wú", "What is the checkpoint of the Patriarchs?
- Reflections on the Wumenkuan
- most famous collection of koans, the Wumenkuan, the editor, or compiler,. Wu- men says he spent eight years working on Mu, before he was able to get it.
- Poetry and Chan 'Gong'an': From Xuedou Chongxian (980–1052) to
- of the Yunmen 雲門 Chan school, and Chanzong wumen guan 禪宗無門 (Blue Cliff Record).
- Yes! We Have No Buddha-Nature
- version of the case in the Wumenguan 無門関 (Jp.
- Stepping from the Top of the Hundred Foot Pole
- This all reminds me of case 46 in the koan anthology the Wumenguan, the Gateless Gate. The priest Shishuang said, “How do you step from the top of a hundred-foot pole?” although you have entered the Way, it is not yet genuine.
- The Gateless Gate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The common theme of the koans of the Wumen Guan and of Wumen's comments is the inquiry and introspection of dualistic conceptualization.
- The Gateless Gate 無門關
- The Gateless Gate. The Gateless Gate or The Gateless Barrier (Chin. Wu-wen kuan; Jap.
- Nawari Koans The Wumenguan as ... - Google Books
- Title, Nawari Koans The Wumenguan as Interpreted by Robert J. Fitzwater. Author, Robert J.
- Koan Studies - Wu-Men Kuan koans
- Oct 2, 1995 Wu Men Kuan, Wu-men kuan, Wu-men-kuan, Wumenguan (C.), (J. Mumonkan; Mu Mun Kwan K.
Wumenguan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wumenguan books and related discussion.