- Journalist Christine Chubbuck Threw Herself a Going Away Party Before Killing
- "She didn't seem the type to hang out and then all of a sudden we get this invitation she is going to have a huge party at her place," says Craig Sager, a sports sideline reporter for TNT and TBS and a former WXLT-TV reporter.
- Christine, film about presenter's on-air suicide, is 'cashing in' says brother
- Christine Chubbuck was 29 when she shot herself in 1974, while presenting the Suncoast Digest morning show on the Sarasota-based WXLT-TV channel. British actor Rebecca Hall stars as the news anchor in the drama Christine, which premiered to positive ...
- Brother of TV Journalist Christine Chubbuck Who Shot Herself on Air: 'She
- It was in Florida where she got her big break as a reporter and host of WXLT-TV's Suncoast Digest. "She was an ambitious reporter, good at her job, and liked by co-workers," recalls former WXLT reporter Craig Sager. "She was a unique person," remembers ...
- The truth behind TV beauty's on-screen gun suicide
- However this has done little to stop the twisted search for sight of the moment which shocked viewers of the previously little-known Florida TV station – WXLT.
Wxlt Tv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wxlt Tv books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Wxlt Tv Topics
Related searchesmachilipatnam history
christmas light displays
bill cosby the pound cake speech
lizard comics ultimate lizard
phosphorus trichloride uses