- Bringing life to rare books
- Michael Kuczynski, associate professor and chair of the English Department, advocates “flipping the archive,” giving students wider access to materials such as the 1731 Wycliffite New Testament that is in the Tulane collection. (Photo by Paula ...
- Because Xmas really is Xpian…
- The late fourteenth-century English Wycliffite Sermons differentiates that “I” is used as substitute for Jesus while “X betokeneth Crist.
- Pity the Seagull
- Protestantism did further damage to the gull's reputation. One of the unclean birds listed in Deuteronomy Chapter 14 appears as larum in the Vulgate. English translators weren't sure what to make of it.
- Sacred inwardness
- However regrettable the destruction, this was no more secularizing in our sense than was the Catholic destruction of Wycliffite Bibles. This is to say, in neither case was disbelief a factor.
Wycliffite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wycliffite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbenigno aquino jr
pont de normandie construction
starcraft custom scenarios
manganese biological role
retinol vitamin a overdose