- Horse Hill-1 Produces 'Ground-Breaking' Results
- The well's natural aggregate flow rate from the Kimmeridge limestones of 1,360 bopd looks to be one of the highest natural flow rates recorded in a UK onshore wildcat well since the Wytch Farm discovery in the 1970s.
- Hopes rise again for 'Gatwick Gusher' as oil flows to surface
- An exploratory oil well at Horse Hill. UKOG claimed last April that there could be 100bn barrels of oil at the site in Sussex. Photograph: Peter Nicholls/Reuters.
- Preview the music of PrideFest
- And that sums them up pretty well. Their latest disc “Lake of Dreams” (bigbadgina.com) is awash in musical styles.
Wytch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wytch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshuman biology
music of brazil msica nordestina
madras bashai good examples