- State proposes update to EpiPen protocols after WZZM 13 Watchdog report
- (WZZM) - Changes have been proposed just weeks after we brought to state leaders concerns about Michigan's EpiPen protocols. Last month, we first told you how current rules do not allow some firefighters to carry EpiPens when responding to emergencies.
- Amid Bobbie Maples investigation, package sent to WZZM turned over to police
- ROOSEVELT PARK, MICH. (WZZM) - It's been more than one month since the body of Bobbie Maples was located buried in Muskegon County's Fruitland Township. The investigation into her disappearance has been the focus of an investigation by the ...
- Amid high turnout, Michigan primary precincts run out of ballots
- Polling places are busy on this primary election day in Michigan, with some locations reportedly running out of ballots. Multiple callers at Plainfield Township precinct No.
- Kalamazoo shooting spree: What we know
- WZZM 13 has multiple crews on the scene, and we will bring you updates as soon as they become available. Sarah Sell, Alex Shabad, Meredith TerHaar and Katie Sakala contributed to this report. CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST.
- West Mich. firefighters' effort to change EpiPen policy gets national attention
- (WZZM) -- We have an update to a 13 Watchdog story looking into why state protocols do not allow some West Michigan firefighters to carry EpiPens, devices used to treat serious allergic reactions.
Wzzm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wzzm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespanthera hybrid leotig
types of sounds
lesser vehicle buddhism
aminah bint wahab