- When xanthophobia strikes Malaysia's ruling elite
- Once again, yellow fever has struck our beloved nation, particularly in Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya and their neighbouring areas, observes Mustafa K Anuar. This fear of the colour yellow (xanthophobia – yes, there is such a phobia!) was most prominent ...
- 15 Phobias You Won't Believe Exist (Part 2)
- Number One: Xanthophobia. Finally, one of the most unbelievable phobias is xanthophobia, which is a fear of the color yellow.
- From the fear of buttons to beards - here are 13 of the most unusual
- Today (February 1) is National Serpent Day (AKA a day on which we are invited to reflect on and overcome our fears).
- Three things we learnt from: Bersih 4
- Thousands of Bersih 4 supporters gather during the second day of the pro-democracy rally in Kuala Lumpur, August 30, 2015. — Picture by Saw Siow FengKUALA LUMPUR, Aug 31 — Despite the rumours and threats of a police crackdown after Putrajaya ...
- 'Balloon girl' probed for handing out Bersih balloons
- Police have charged Bilqis Hijjas who was detained earlier on Aug 31, 2015 for distributing Bersih 4 balloons at an upscale shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. — Picture courtesy of Bilqis Hijjas' Facebook pageKUALA LUMPUR, Aug 31 — Police have launched ...
Xanthophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xanthophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespunjab engineering college admissions
chilgoza pine uses
poseidon other stories