- Insider Trading Alert - TRCO, IVR And XCO Traded By Insiders
- Yesterday, March 15, 2016, 72 U.S. common stocks issued filings of shares being bought or sold by insiders.
- EXCO Resources Inc (XCO) Bond Prices Fall 2%
- EXCO Resources logo An issue of EXCO Resources Inc (NYSE:XCO) bonds fell 2% against their face value during trading on Monday, MarketBeat reports. The high-yield issue of debt has a 8.5% coupon and is set to mature on April 15, 2022.
- Strong On High Relative Volume: EXCO Resources (XCO)
- XCO, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 34.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 49.
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Stock Falls on Lower Oil Prices
- NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EXCO Resources (XCO - Get Report) stock is down by 3.11% to $1.56 in midday trading on Tuesday, as oil prices decline and negatively affect energy stocks.
- Weak On High Volume: EXCO Resources (XCO)
- XCO, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 31.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 44.
Xco is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xco books and related discussion.