- Upon graduation (1960), he began working as "Daddy Jules" at WYOU-AM in In an interview with writer Tom Miller, Smith described the reach of the XERF signal: U.S.
- Psalm 135:1-21 THE LIE OR THE LIFE? 8-14-11 RC Thesis: Reject
- Aug 14, 2011 Remember XERF-AM in Del Rio Texas 250000 watt (5 times stronger than any US station)?
- Radio History
- power, 500 kW AM transmitter at XERF in Mexico, alongside the US/Mexico border.
- magazzne of understanding
- 10:30 a.m. Sun.
- GLOSARIO DE TÉRMINOS
- XERF-AM. 1180. RADIO FELICIDAD 1180.
- L.S. BARTELL, S.R. GOATES and MA. KACNER The generation of
- L.S. BARTELL, S.
- Wolfman Jack op CD
- Wolfman Jack maakte programma's voor o.a. XERF AM en AFN, speelde mee in de film "American Graffiti" en werd bezongen door o.
- XERF-AM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- XERF-AM is a Mexican clear-channel station on 1570 kHz in Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila, near the United States border.
- XERF-AM Radio Station Information
- Radio Station Information for XERF 1570 kHz AM, Cd.Acuna, CI.
- XERF-AM 1570 – Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila, Mexico – Johnny Night
- XERF was one of the legendary Border Blasters from Mexico.Â Whereas AM stations in the U.S.
- XERF - Ominous Valve
- AM radio finds its place in modern media. The best darn Well, these fine folks apparently don't know about XER, XERA, and XERF (good call!).
Xerf Am is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xerf Am books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Xerf Am Topics
Related searchesnato military structure
hydrogen peroxide hazards
science of nuwaubu
falconiformes classification problems
jacqueline kennedy onassis