A selection of articles related to xfree86 architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the xfree86 Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on xfree86 Architecture.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
xfree86 Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, xfree86 Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CrossOver Linux 9: Run Windows apps without Windows
- Some Linux users insist that anything you can do on Windows, you can do better on Linux. While there's some truth to that, many of us have Windows applications that make completely leaving Windows close to impossible. That's where CodeWeavers' latest ...
- Why Linux on the desktop is still struggling
- Running a virtual machine allows me to run the enterprise-level applications that are both required, and nice to have, for techie-types like myself (IT architect).
- Customizing X Window: An Introduction
- XFree86 used to be very common, but the coming of 64-bit processors and various other issues obsoleted XFree86 fairly quickly.
- Ubuntu embraces Unity and Wayland. Or, GNU/Linux is exciting again
- Ubuntu, the way it is today, might be the best choice in a dinosaur world.
- Package Management in Ubuntu Server
- Most also include server-oriented software like OpenSSH and Apache, either the XFree86 or X.