- We must nip this race hatred in the bud - Pieter Mulder
- The ANC are not learning from history...just like Nonkwaze convinced the Xhosas to kill all their cattle, the ANC is turning their supporters against the whites who are the tax milk cows of the economy.....
- South Africa: San Descendants in Trek for Heritage
- The Indigenous Liberation Walk takes on a different route this year, when 10 San will walk hundreds of kilometres to highlight the plight of the community. It all started with a determined, worried man.
- Kendrick Lamar tells Grammy judges 'I'll be black!'
- He makes references to Xhosas and Zulus (and particularly the historical conflict between the two) on the album, and an interaction he had while in the country is the inspiration for album standout How Much a Dollar Cost. The track, which US President ...
- We are our own liberators!
- South Africa's ANC believes and maintains that many white people born and bred in South Africa are as South African as the Zulus of Mgungudhlovu or the Xhosas of Rhini or the Suthus of Botshabela or whoever or wherever in South Africa.
- Time For Tea: Angry Xhosas, Zuma's number woes
- Maps Maponyane unleashed the wrath of Black Twitter, or should we say “Xhosa Twitter”, when he TRIED to be funny by tweeting: “I just read the word “Xhosa” is derived from the Khoisan language and means 'angry men'. It all makes sense.” He also added ...
Xhosas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xhosas books and related discussion.