A selection of articles related to xian culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Xian Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Xian Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Xian Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xian Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In and Out of Context: Asia Society Celebrates the Collections at 60
- Before John D. Rockefeller 3rd established Asia Society in 1956, he was deeply involved with the arts and culture of Asia.
- Xian lift death: 'Why did no-one miss her?
- The incident brought back worries of falling safety standards and a culture of cutting corners. In a prominent case last year, a woman died after falling into a faulty escalator in a shopping mall.
- Jury Socks LA Transit System With $8.35M Verdict Over Deadly Vehicle Collision
- The jury voted 9-3 on March 8 following a three-day trial to award $8.
- Top 10 destinations: Here's where Americans vacation
- I'm not usually one to give much credence to Top 10 lists, as they usually reflect the list maker's tastes and preferences.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Xian Culture Topics
Related searchesaggregated diamond nanorods
battle of diu aftermath
becoming a child of the budda
chrysaor greek mythology