A selection of articles related to xiangqi pieces.
Original articles from our library related to the Xiangqi Pieces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Xiangqi Pieces.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Xiangqi Pieces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xiangqi Pieces books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PDF created with pdfFactory Pro trial version www.pdffactory.com
- Chapter I Application of Seven Xiangqi Pieces in Checkmate Methods. 1.
- WXF Consititution - World Xiangqi Federation Homepage
- The globe symbolizes the world, also signifies the Xiangqi pieces. 3.3.
- Chinese Chess (also known as Xiang-qi)
- X-PT1 Play Xiang-qi Today 1 - Starter game in a tube - leatherette board (32.5 x29.5 cm), wooden pieces (3.
- Abstract Introductory Notes 1 Xiangqi
- Their pieces were described as 'unlike Horse and Chariot [the Xiangqi pieces, P.B.]; .
Suggested News Resources
- The Chinese secret to success
- Dr. R. Gralla: Professor Li, in your introductory book on XiangQi, "First Syllabus on XiangQi", you tell us that "playing XiangQi makes you ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Xiangqi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pieces. Western version of pieces.
- Amazon.com: Rosewood Chinese Chess Xiangqi Pieces
- Product Description. A set of rosewood Chinese chess pieces complete with wooden case for storage. Customer Reviews.
- In Xiangqi, not all the pieces have the same name for both sides: The "royal" piece is a Governor (Shuai) for Red and a General (Jiang) for Black.
- Ancient Chinese Chess (Xiangqi) Pieces
- Images and history of old Chinese chess (xiangqi) pieces.
- Trouble "reading" my Xiangqi pieces. | XiangQi | BoardGameGeek
- I have looked at the files on this site, and the characters on my pieces do not look like the characters illustrated.