- Nov 20, 2008 commonly referred to as the xiyanglou feixu (ruins of the European ...
- contains the ruins ofthe Xiyanglou, the European Palaces, and subsidiary structures built between the mid- to late-eigh teenth century by Jesuit pri-est.
- Additional Measures to Reduce Air Pollution for the Games Torch
- park, the ruins of the Western-style buildings, the so-called Xiyanglou. To enter the park with the ruins, you need to pay an additional fee (Ticket: 15 RMB).
- Das Yuan Ming Yuan Ensemble
- Abb. 36: heutiges Ruinenbild von Xi Yang Lou, Szene 221, im Ruinenpark YMY.
- Xiyang Lou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coordinates: 40°0′44.28″N 116°18′23.76″E / 40.
- Xiyang Lou - Landmark - Beijing, China | Facebook
- Welcome to Xiyang Lou on Facebook. Join now to write reviews and connect with Xiyang Lou.
- Xiyang Lou/Western-Style Buildings/Chinese Versailles
- Xiyang Lou/Western-Style Buildings/Chinese Versailles Baroque gardens & pavilions designed in the european baroque style to amuse the Qianlong emperor.
- Fairy tales of humor Xiyanglou creative AD | InspireFirst
- Fairy tales of humor Xiyanglou creative AD. by Michael Dachstein; May 3rd, 2011 ; Advertising · No comments · Google Buzz · Delicious · Reddit.
- European Buildings (Xiyanglou) - Panoramio
- Apr 22, 2011 Old Summer Palace: European Buildings (Xiyanglou).
Xiyanglou is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xiyanglou books and related discussion.