- Book Review 360: The Silk Road Journey with Xuanzang
- The destruction of the giant Buddhas at Bamiyan got the attention of and outraged the world in 2001. It also brought to some in the West the name of Xuanzang, famous for centuries in the East, who was the first traveler to describe the statues.
- China to formulate a new law to revamp film industry
- BEIJING: After emerging as the world's second largest movie market after Hollywood, China today said it plans to formulate its first-ever law to promote the Communist country's film industry which has largely remained closed to the outside world.
- posthumous journey
- The box housed a prized relic, a piece of the legendary Chinese monk Xuanzang's (玄奘) skull. The fragment today rests at Xuanzang Temple (玄奘寺) at Sun Moon Lake.
- The Monkey King: Havoc in Heaven's Palace
- Sun Wukong, (The Monkey King) is a monkey born from a heavenly stone who acquires supernatural powers. After rebelling against heaven and being imprisoned under a mountain for 500 years, he later accompanies the monk Xuanzang on a journey to ...
- India-China Coproduction 'Monk Xuan Zang' Announced
- The Indian leader was been given a tour of two significant Buddhist sites in China, the Daxingshan Temple and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which house important Buddhist relics. The pagoda has preserved rare manuscripts brought from India by Xuan Zang.
Xuanzang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Xuanzang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescross quarter days
senzan line sendai ayashi
types of toilet
meaning gottlob frege
hentai meaning of the word