- There are several communities that coalesce to form the Yadavs. . by a meeting of disparate local groups from Bihar, Punjab and what is now Uttar Pradesh.
- Demographic Profile of Yadavas – A Backward Caste Population of
- й Kamla-Raj 2006. Anthropologist, 8(3): 167-169 (2006).
- Print 390.tif (1 page)
- refer to the migration of the Yadavas from. Mathura to Yadava ancestor Kakudmin Raivata had built.
- My pal, Krish
- Uddhava watches Krishna take the Yadavas out of Mathura to Dwarka. He watches him help the Pandavas win the war against the Kauravas. In the final chapter of Krishna's life, a great civil war breaks out among the Yadavas.
- Head for 'Vittal Pindi' today
- As the chariot is about to reach a wooden “gopura,” men dressed up as Yadavas jostle and vie with one another to break open these earthen pots. It is only after breaking the earthen pots at each gopura that the procession moves further.
- The right move
- To protect Mathura from his furious assaults, the capital of the Yadavas was moved to Dwarka. To reach Dwarka, one had to pass through the desert, and that was not possible for Jarasandha.
- Yadav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about modern communities claiming descent from Yadu.
- Jews are Yadavas of India | 19000 Years of World History
- You must have already heard about the claim that Jews are Yadavas of India, the tribe in which Krishna, the Godly figure of Indians, was born.
Yadavas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yadavas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjury trial india
dream dictionary bug
orphan orphans in literature
fugue baroque era
chevrolet lumina ltz
irish rebellion of 1641 the rebellion