- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search. See also op.
- Genographic Legacy Fund Grants awarded 2007 Grant Cycle
- Dec 06-April 07. Exploring and conservancy of disappearing Yagnobi language in Tajikistan. Bahriddin Aliev, Mirozoev.
- Report From Social to Genetic Structures in Central Asia
- Jan 9, 2007 Tajiks (Yagnobi). 20. 71.
- Preliminary Identification of Language Groups and Loan Words in
- and Yagnobi) exist alongside each other and are some- what diversely spread across the region, so we expect to find loanwords in all three language groups.
- MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS
- vocabulary, pp. 371-391 index Russian-Yagnobi on the vocabulary).
- Yaghnob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Yaghnob, or Yaghnobi, may refer to: Yaghnob River in Tajikistan.
- Yaghnobi language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  Notes. ^ Also transcribed as: Yaghnabi, Yagnobi or Yagnabi.
- Yagnob, Yagnobi of Tajikistan Ethnic People Profile
- The Yagnob, Yagnobi of Tajikistan: A detailed ethnic people profile with photo, map, text, statistics and links.
- Ethnologue report for language code: yai
- Dialects, Western Yagnobi, Eastern Yagnobi. Classification · Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Iranian, Eastern, Northeastern · Language use, Vigorous.
Yagnobi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yagnobi books and related discussion.