- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search. See also op.
- Genographic Legacy Fund Grants awarded 2007 Grant Cycle
- Dec 06-April 07. Exploring and conservancy of disappearing Yagnobi language in Tajikistan. Bahriddin Aliev, Mirozoev.
- Report From Social to Genetic Structures in Central Asia
- Jan 9, 2007 Tajiks (Yagnobi). 20. 71.
- Preliminary Identification of Language Groups and Loan Words in
- and Yagnobi) exist alongside each other and are some- what diversely spread across the region, so we expect to find loanwords in all three language groups.
- MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS
- vocabulary, pp. 371-391 index Russian-Yagnobi on the vocabulary).
- Yaghnob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Yaghnob, or Yaghnobi, may refer to: Yaghnob River in Tajikistan.
- Yaghnobi language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  Notes. ^ Also transcribed as: Yaghnabi, Yagnobi or Yagnabi.
- Yagnob, Yagnobi of Tajikistan Ethnic People Profile
- The Yagnob, Yagnobi of Tajikistan: A detailed ethnic people profile with photo, map, text, statistics and links.
- Ethnologue report for language code: yai
- Dialects, Western Yagnobi, Eastern Yagnobi. Classification · Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Iranian, Eastern, Northeastern · Language use, Vigorous.
Yagnobi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yagnobi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchestorque derivation
dream dictionary agate
jewish ethics jewish family ethics
triad triad organizational structure
tofu three theories of origin