A selection of articles related to yahweh.
Original articles from our library related to the Yahweh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yahweh.
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Yahweh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yahweh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Of Kings and Prophets Series Premiere Review: Yahweh Cannot See You
- Religion and faith on TV are weird things in that they're difficult to depict well in a serious manner but easy to inflate in a comedic way.
- Defense witness: Lindsay still believes in Yahweh
- Talitha Powers Bailey told jurors Lindsay still believes in Yahweh, though now that he's on medication for a diagnosis of schizophrenia with psychotic features, he knows of his difficulty in determining what's real.
- Yahweh is our refuge in times of trouble
- This last week, my wife and I got up out of bed to the sound of sirens coming closer to where we live. As we listened, we realized that there were more than one siren. So naturally, we were looking around to see where they were from our house.
- How YHWH Became God
- Mr. Römer begins in the Sinai Desert at the end of the 13th century B.C.
- Does Catholicism Equate Allah & Yahweh?
- Indeed, it could not possibly be equating Allah and Yahweh, because we believe God is a Trinity, and Muslims (and Jews) do not. Vatican II is using what might be called “diplomatic language” in its ecumenical statements.