- eme-Goal inversion and other hierary effects in Yakkha
- ree basic frames of ditransitive verbs in Yakkha, distinguished by the case and 1Generally, transitive verbs in Yakkha show subject- and object agreement.
- THE KIRAT YAKKHA CHHUMMA UK
- New member registration form. THE KIRAT YAKKHA CHHUMMA UK. 7 St Stephens Walk, Ashford, Kent.
- eme-Goal inversion in Yakkha
- eme-Goal inversion in Yakkha.
- Yakkha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yakkha is an indigenous ethnic group of Nepal (identical with its Kirat family consisting of Limbu, Rai and Sunuwar of Mongoloid physiognomy).
- The cult of yakkhas seems to have arisen primarily from the woods and secondarily from the legends of sea faring merchants.
- Kirat Yakkha Chhumma UK
- Welcome to the Kirat Yakkha Chhumma United Kingdom.
- Alavaka Sutta: To the Alavaka Yakkha
- I have heard that on one occasion the Blessed One was staying at Alavi in the haunt of the Alavaka yakkha.
Yakkha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yakkha books and related discussion.