- GTA announces sops for hill communities, urges for unity
- On February 12, the GTA passed a resolution in the Sabha to grant development boards to the Gurung, Bhujel, Newar, Yogi, Rai, Sunwar, Thami, Yakkha (Dewan), Khas, Rai, Mangar, Limbu, Tamang, Lepcha, Sherpa, Bhutia, Yolmo and Scheduled Caste ...
- Dhanya Purnima, Udhauli‚ Yomari Punhi being observed
- This festival is mainly celebrated by Kirant community like Rai, Limbu, Yakkha and Sunuwar of Kathmandu Valley and other parts of the country. The literal meaning of “udhauli” is going down.
- Scotland votes 'no' and the Union remains 'bitter together'
- Another wiki article says "Although Limbus, Dhimals,Yamphu, Lohorung, Aathprey, Koche and Yakkha are the aboriginal and native inhabitants of Limbuwan, they are a minority in their own territory today, due to mass immigration in eighteenth century ...
- An index for inclusion
- The top five were the hill groups—Walung, Badi, Lepcha, Yakkha, and Dura while the bottom five were the Madhesi caste and Dalit groups—Khatwe, Tatma, Kamar, Kewat, and Bing/Binda. The social cohesion index looked at obstacles to entry into private ...
Yakkha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yakkha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmichigan militia organization
dj premier production credits
dream dictionary squirrel
empire burlesque outtakes