- Mythicism and Mysticism
- It seems to me that Sophia's emanation of Yaldabaoth (and the demiurge concept in general) was also a gnostic solution to the problem of evil - why would god create an imperfect world and allow bad things to happen? Because it wasn't that god...
- Qualcomm renames Snapdragon 618620 to 650652
- Earlier in the year we were able to cover Qualcomm's announcement of the Snapdragon 618 and 620 mid-range SoCs. We haven't heard much about the SoCs since the original news, but today Qualcomm made the new announcement that there will be a ...
- Hands On With the HTC One A9
- Today, HTC is launching their flagship smartphone for the holiday season. For those that have followed HTC, this launch shouldn't be too much of a surprise given that the CEO announced that they would be launching a hero product in October. This hero ...
- Modern gnostic physicists and transhumanists: the world is a computer
- One of the lesser beings is an evil, malformed, ignorant deity sometimes called Yaldabaoth who mistakenly believes he is the only god. Gnostics identify Yaldabaoth as the Holy Creator God of the Old Testament who created the material world, angels and ...
- Ben Carson to announce presidential plans May 4 in Detroit
- Using the Books of Raziel, Enoch, my 1200 volume online library and loosely translated cuneiform tablets.
Yaldabaoth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yaldabaoth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdecision theory intertemporal choice
beliefs of hindu
perseus origin at argos
leviticus religious interpretation
sts-28 mission parameters