Yale Romanization Cantonese
A selection of articles related to yale romanization cantonese.
Original articles from our library related to the Yale Romanization Cantonese. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yale Romanization Cantonese.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Yale Romanization Cantonese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yale Romanization Cantonese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China Using Antimonopoly Law to Pressure Foreign Businesses
- Prices for those authorized parts in China can be five to 10 times more expensive than if customers were to procure them through nonauthorized channels, said Yale Zhang, managing director of consultancy Automotive Foresight. Some foreign companies cite ...
- [New App] Google Releases Cantonese Keyboard App With English And Cantonese
- Very few Cantonese speaking people know the standard Cantonese Romanization -- I can count on how many I know, NONE. Instead, many of us just make up our own romanization by using similar sounding English "words" (that actually don't sound like the ...
- Essay: A Home 8000 Miles Away
- 2:38 p.m. | Updated An explanation of the transliterations used in this post, following the article, has been expanded.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.